Why should you share your personal data with tat-zipper.com?
Sharing your personally identifiable information enables us to offer you a number of benefits. It will make it easier and more convenient for you to:
- Register your purchase so you can receive all the benefits to which your purchase entitles you;
- Request information specific to your interests;
- Receive personalized messages and special offers that are relevant to your interests;
- Save time by storing your preferences;
It will also allow us to conduct market research to help us develop better products, to provide more responsive customer service, and to improve our websites.
You may choose to share your information with us in a number of ways online, such as completing an registration form to become a member of tat-zipper.com, ordering a product, entering a contest, registering a purchase, participating in a promotion, or subscribing to a newsletter.
You can also share your personally identifiable information with us by communicating with one of our customer care representatives by e-mail, telephone, or in writing.
We want to know you better so we can serve you better. But the choice of whether you want this kind of service is up to you.
You should know that your personally identifiable information may be transferred from your home country to other partner companies around the world, who may communicate with you about our products or special offers you may find useful.
If you do not want us to send you personalized offers or information, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the registration form.
tat-zipper.com will only share your data with third parties outside tat-zipper.com in the following circumstances:
- Sometimes tat-zipper.com sells you a product or offers you a service in a joint marketing effort with other companies.
- In such cases, your personal data will be shared with these companies.
- We will always let you know that such relationship exists and who these companies are prior to your registration.
- Note that these companies often have their own privacy policies that apply to the way they use your personal data.
- tat-zipper.com sometimes uses outside companies for handling your purchase or request or for processing your data.
- tat-zipper.com requires these companies to adequately safeguard your personal data and not use your data for any other purpose not authorized by tat-zipper.com.
- tat-zipper.com sometimes sells a business to another company.
- Such transfer of ownership could include the transfer of your personal data directly related to that business to the buyer.
- tat-zipper.com will release personally identifiable information if compelled by law.
tat-zipper.com will not sell or provide your personal data to other third parties allowing them to use your personal data for their own purposes.
tat-zipper.com will not share any personal financial information you provide (such as credit card information) with other parties unless this is needed to handle your order, process our invoice, or prevent or combat fraud.
Safeguarding the information you share with us
We recognize our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. tat-zipper.com uses a variety of secure techniques to protect your information, including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption of financial data.
Once you have provided us with your personally identifiable information, you will have reasonable access to that information so you can change or delete it. You may do this by accessing your online profile, or by requesting a copy of your profile at the contact address listed below.
Special information for parents
While tat-zipper.com Web Sites are generally not targeted at children under the age of thirteen, it is tat-zipper.com policy to comply with the law when it requires that a parent's or guardian's permission is secured before knowingly collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
You may contact us at email@example.com